Responsive & Browsers Compatibility
About Expression Photography WordPress Theme
Expression is fully responsive Photography theme; perfect for artists, creative’s, and photographers those who use portfolios to showcase their work on internet. Expression theme supports the advanced Pexeto Panel that provides endless options for management and modification of the theme from any aspect you can customize your theme appearance according to your choice.
Expression is specially designs for the creative have to represent their work without any boundation.
Dynamic AJAX Gallery (unlimited pages)
Expression supports AJAX gallery with ultimate jQuery animations and effects, which comes with lots of options available for its items. For each gallery item you have the options to:
– dynamically open a fullscreen image slider (full-width or full-height) with a nice jQuery animation, containing lots of additional images attached to the item (bulk upload – you can upload lots of images with a single click).
– open an image lightbox as image gallery attached to the item (images can be uploaded in bulk)
– play video in lightbox
– open item content in a new page
– open a custom link in a new page
List of options that the gallery provides you in Expression Photography WordPress Theme
– Custom image sizes – the default image size can be changed on each gallery page. Also, for each image you can set the number of columns and rows to allocate, so you can have different layouts (landscape and portrait) and image sizes
– Awesome gallery pages – you can create as many galleries as you need with different image sets
– Partial Loading in slider – loads images in background on portions for faster performance. Works well with big amount of images attached to a single item.
– Social Sharing – the fullscreen sliders in the gallery provide sharing options, so you can easily share your items images on the most popular social networks. By default buttons are included for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest; however there is also an option to include custom buttons code.
– Quite Easy slider navigation – the gallery slider images can be browsed in different ways – mouse click, mouse scroll, keyboard and touch gestures.
– dynamic AJAX category filter (can be enabled/disabled per page)
100% Responsive Design
Get Unlimited Skins with Expression Photography WordPress Theme
The theme includes options to change all the main colors used – you can easily build your custom skin with your favorite colors. You can see some examples here. Additionally, the theme comes with 34 different background patterns that you can choose from and if you would like to use your own custom background, the theme also provides an option to upload your own background pattern image or full width background image.
Management of font
It support userfriendly interface to implement Cufon Font replacement and Google API Fonts. For the Cufon font replacement you can either use one of the fonts that the theme comes with or upload your own custom font. For the Google Fonts we have created a section where you can enable as many fonts as you like just by adding the URL the API provides. You can check out the font management section here
Retina Display Optimizations
The theme comes optimized retina display for all the main graphics used in the theme. Also, the theme provides an option to set a custom logo image for retina displays.
3 Additional Sliders Included (unlimited usage)
Three different sliders that can be included on separate pages – a Full-width slideshow page which allow to displays the images in the full width of the window, a Full-height slideshow page which displays the images in the height of the window and a Nivo slider, which comes with lots of different animation effects and can be used in standard pages with additional content below.
Latest Stylish Buttons
The theme includes a unique set of buttons that allow you to directly insert the styled content into your editor area. In this way, you can easily organize your content while creating it without having to save and preview your page with every change you do.
The theme comes with a well documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site. Additionally, we have included a “Beginners” section which includes some helpful links about working with WordPress and instructions about what steps to follow when setting the theme.
Some other Key Features of Expression Photography Theme
Post Formats Support, including the following formats:
Standard Post – including a featured image in the header
Video Post – including a video in the header
Gallery Post – including a slider in the header
Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
SEO section included, allowing you to add key words, change title structure, exclude pages from indexation, etc.
Easy page layout changing – for each page you can choose between:
Easy theme translation – all the custom words used within the theme can be very easily changed from the admin panel. We have also included a .po file if additional languages will be used.
Easy logo replacement with retina display support
Separate portfolio section
WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
AJAX contact form
Sociable Icons section in header
Comments with reply functionality (multiple levels depth)
Multi level drop-down menu
Lost of styled elements included
PSD Files included
A bonus widget included – Portfolio Posts Loader displaying the latest items in the sidebar
Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome